The PlayIt Software Users Facebook group provides a much faster response to questions. Please consider joining.
Start a new topic

tracks not loading into excisting group

dear play it 

tracks not loading into existing group since software update 4th jan when you go to please review loading section it will show the track there.

next step existing group " promo jingles then click finish

the manage tracks box pops up and the tracks have not loading there, sometime i have to click on track group drop down menu to select other group name then click back on promo jingle group the tracks i just loaded up will show its like having to refreshing the group

the only way it will work is by fully removing the existing group and creating it from new again

this wont happen at all i have to switch back to the software update on 5th dec to get track to work

Hi JP,

Thanks for raising this. This issue has been resolved in the latest version updated today which you can download from https://www.playitsoftware.com/Products/Live

Jason

I have the current version and I am having this issue.

Hi Jeromy,

Please can you give me step-by-step instructions for how to reproduce this issue. I have tried with Version 2.07 (Build 2906) and it is working as expected. Please can you confirm the specific version you are running. This can be found by going to Help > About.

I have the music downloaded via iTunes.  I use it for events like Youth Group.  I use the Manage > Tracks > Add New > Select folder containing the music, include subfolders, skip duplicates, but in the list to the left of all the located tracks, not all tracks appear.  It seems to be skipping some.  Place in group and Apply / Ok.  If I go to load the missing track individually, it says that it's currently in the list.  But when I search the list, it's not there.  I'm searching "All Tracks" list.

Login to post a comment