The PlayIt Software Users Facebook group provides a much faster response to questions. Please consider joining.
Start a new topic

Clocks not working [resolved]

Clocks not working please see images for my setup. I want 2hrs of love songs between 22:00 and 00:00. Its the latest version of playit live.

Rich, you say you want the love songs for 22:00 to 00:00. It looks like you have scheduled the clock for 00:00 to 01:00.

i set it up to start at 00:00 to 01:00 because i was testing it at home and it was 23:00 so would not of worked to test. any ideas why. the time should not matter it would just go out a different time id imagine.

Hi Rich,

The screenshots don't match up to the problem you are describing. Please show that if you schedule a clock at a certain time, than schedule the playout log for that hour that the expected items are not scheduled.

Thanks,

Jason

What do i need to do to fix it please

Hi Rich,

Please post screenshots that describe the problem you are having as the screenshots you have shown previously do not show the problem.

Thanks,

Jason

but that is the problem. you say the clocks are setup correctly yet it does not play the clocks? something can not be right somewhere. clocks are to be setup so it plays 2 hours of love songs at night on certain days. yet it does not happen

Hi Rich,

Where did I say that the clocks are set up correctly? Please post screenshots showing your current setup, showing that it is not scheduling as expected. The screenshots you have shown previously do not show this.

Jason

What do you need screen shots of exactly?

Please show screenshots showing that if you schedule a clock at a certain time, then schedule the playout log for that hour that the expected items are not scheduled.

Hi Rich,

I can see that you have scheduled the Love clock into 11pm. Now go to Manage > Playout Log and select the 19/06/2018 23:00 to 20/06/2018 00:00 hour and click Schedule. I would expect the items in your clock to be added to the log.

Take a screenshot of the scheduled log.

are these pictures any good or do you need others as well? thank you. there are no scheduled events set for the same time as the clocks i checked that.

Hi Rich,

Check the date on your playout log - you have selected 20/06/2018 22:00 to 20/06/2018 00:00 which is invalid. This should be 19/06/2018 22:00 to 20/06/2018 00:00. 00:00 is the start of a new day.