The PlayIt Software Users Facebook group provides a much faster response to questions. Please consider joining.
Start a new topic
Answered

Which version to use?

Hello, This software looks very interesting. I am a hypnotist who is moving into comedy hypnosis performance. I am in need of software to play my background music. The music will be in mp3 format and I will only ever need to play a single track at a time. I need the ability to quickly fade out the music, restart a previously played track, and that's about it. Which version of your software do you feel would be easier to use in this case. Thanks for your help. Keep up the good work. Mark

Best Answer

Hi Mark,

I would recommend you use PlayIt Cartwall. You can drag and drop your MP3 audio files into a cart slot and click the one you want to play. When it finishes it restarts to the beginning where you can click it again.

Jason

Answer

Hi Mark,

I would recommend you use PlayIt Cartwall. You can drag and drop your MP3 audio files into a cart slot and click the one you want to play. When it finishes it restarts to the beginning where you can click it again.

Jason

Thank you. I'll give it a go. :) Mark