The PlayIt Software Users Facebook group provides a much faster response to questions. Please consider joining.
Start a new topic

only deck 1 will play audio

I have 3 decks setup 

the automation sequence goes through all 3 decks and setifches tracks as it should

I only hear audio trom deck 1

the levels are active on all 3 deck

i amtrying to hav Ply it live play trough the default built-inaudio card

Sorry for the typos ...

I have 3 decks setup 

the automation sequence goes through all 3 decks and switches tracks as it should

I only hear audio trom deck 1

the levels are active on all 3 decks

i am trying to have Playit live use the default built-in audio card which works with deck 1 only.

What is not properly set up?  Thanks

Setting anre not being saved. 

Under File

Live-Assist Mode

Player Audiuo Device Assignments

Player 1  --> speakers (realtek Audio)

Player 2 and 3 do not save any choices

Under Advanced

ASIO Devices ---> Realtek ASIO can not be unchecked

only the player on the left side plays music, center and right side show they are playing but have no sound

General.jpg
(117 KB)
Players.jpg
(107 KB)
Advanced.jpg
(99.1 KB)
Deck.jpg
(72.9 KB)

I think you are on the right track.

My guess is the problem is the Realtek ASIO driver.

Try uninstalling it and using the "normal" windows sound driver for Realtek and I think you might be able to select all three players to the output.

Having said that, there is merit in having another sound card for the "main" output and using the PC output for preview, quick carts etc. if you have some form of external mixer.

The controls provided by Windows can be a bit strange at times. When dropping down audio device selection, make the selection again - sometimes it appears to be selected, but you need to actually click the option in the dropdown.

Regarding the ASIO devices, you can untick these. The first click will highlight the option, you then need to click again to untick the option.

Login to post a comment