The PlayIt Software Users Facebook group provides a much faster response to questions. Please consider joining.
Start a new topic

Playout List colors

Can you possibly make the color of the song that have been played a different color. I don't always notice the check mark indicating that the song has already played. Maybe a yellow or gray indicating that the songs already played. 

Actually, it would be good to have some colour control for the various types of track - in some other software I've used we could define a background and text colour per selection so a station ID would be blue background, a song would be green, an advert red and so on. The text colour would further define the selection, but isn't essential really. Just helps to have an 'at a glance' breakdown of what is in the playlist. 

To take the 'played' option on board - played songs are above the currently playing track so clicking the 'home' button to bring that to focus should be all that is required ? 

It is possible to colour the left marker of tracks using colours in Track Groups.

Played tracks are marked in a tick and also appear above the 'current' (->) arrow marker.

Maybe because I'm old and in a hurry. Will the left marker of the track colors in Track Groups show a different color when it's played.  I believe others would benefit from changing the color after the songs have played. I just need something to stand out.  

How about something like this. (see 2.png)

2.png
(26.1 KB)

Thanks Ron. I'll consider this for a future version. I'd be interested to know if others have any thoughts on this.