The PlayIt Software Users Facebook group provides a much faster response to questions. Please consider joining.
Start a new topic

Unscheduled Tracks

I have just updated my computer to PlayIt Version 2.04 Build 2582.  Since the update I have been having an issue whereby tracks are coming up as Unscheduled Track - PlayIt can't find a track in the group folder.  It started with my Adverts folder and then began to affect the Promo Folder as well.  I have checked my settings and all are set correctly.  I have checked Playout Policies and all are set correctly.  None of my tracks have any tags.  Each folder has its own playout policy.  Am I missing something?

JPG

Hi Dave,

I have been having the same issue i look forward to finding out a solution to the problem.

Hi David/Mark,

Unscheduled Track is shown when a track cannot be chosen because of a playout policy. This is a new feature of PlayIt Live in version 2.04 as previously the item would just be missed out with no indication to the user. It's important to check that there are not any playout policies set that are affecting all track groups.

Can someone please provide me with a solution to the unscheduled track problem? 

Hi Andre,

Your playout policies are too strict, reduce the number of hours/minutes before the same song/artist can be repeated.

Jason

Just hit this one and it's stopping station ID's from playing. OK, so I set it not to play the same track within 25 hours, to see what happened, and the ID's just dried up...

Found that the policy was stopping station ID's because it was the same 'artiste' within the time frame, now that's too strict really. All station ID's were failing due to this. So I removed the playout policy rule altogether, and STILL get the error :-( 
I now have no playout policies at all - and no station ID's either...

OK, have a solution - I had to create a new playout policy and set it to not replay tracks within 13 hours, or something. Then I had to tick every track group EXCEPT the one that contains station ID's. 

Would have been good to have a 'select all' option here and then be able to un-tick the ones not to  be included, I have about 45 track groups in the setup I had the issues with. 

Login to post a comment