The PlayIt Software Users Facebook group provides a much faster response to questions. Please consider joining.
Start a new topic
Answered

Significance of yellow triangle

I've added a folder of files and some have a yellow triangle in the first column in the track editor.

They seem to play OK. what is the yellow triangle ? I can't see it in the PDF manual. 

jpg
(271 KB)

Best Answer

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your question.

You are correct in assuming that the Yellow triangle means that cue points have not been set for a track. You can run the audio analysis again on each individual track via the Edit window, currently it is not possible to re-run the analysis on all tracks.

If you are experiencing analysis problems with a particular track, please submit a ticket above and attach the file and I will see if I can work out what is going on.

Jason

Answering my own question, it seems to be files where the cue point analysis hasn't worked to find an out cue point.

It would be good if the batch cue point analysis could be run again, as on a sample of files there seems to have been more success the second time.

Also, some files seem to show very small envelopes without seemingly being quieter than other files. I can't see a reason for that at the moment.

Answer

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your question.

You are correct in assuming that the Yellow triangle means that cue points have not been set for a track. You can run the audio analysis again on each individual track via the Edit window, currently it is not possible to re-run the analysis on all tracks.

If you are experiencing analysis problems with a particular track, please submit a ticket above and attach the file and I will see if I can work out what is going on.

Jason