The PlayIt Software Users Facebook group provides a much faster response to questions. Please consider joining.
Start a new topic

wenn playit Cartwall gestartet wird kommt von meinem player keine ton mehr

Hallo Zusammen 

ich hoffe ihr könnt mir Helfen.

ich hab folgendes Problem wenn ich den Cartwall starte geht meine musik am sam broadcast einfach weg also man hört nichts mehr und wenn ich ihn dann um stelle auf digitalem ausgang dann hört man wieder musik.Ich kann auch am Cartwall umstellen da tut sich leider nichts.Höhren tut man nur was wenn der auf digitalem ausgang steht dann kommt ton. was kann das sein kann ja nicht standart lösung sein eigendlich sollte ja wenn er auf lautsprecher steht auch ein ton rauskommen. ich hoffe ich hab alles so weit verständlich erklärt und man kann mir helfen weil im forum hab dadrüber nichts gefunden.

Guss 

Markus Krumme

Via Google Translate:

"Hello everybody

I hope you can help me.

I have the following problem when I start the Cartwall my music on the sam broadcast just goes away so you can't hear anything anymore and when I then switch it to digital output you can hear music again. Listen to what you do only when it is on digital output then comes sound. What can that be? Can't be a standard solution Actually, if there is a loudspeaker on it, a sound should come out. I hope I explained everything so clearly and you can help me because I didn't find anything about it in the forum.

molding

Markus Krumme"

Gutten Tag Markus,

My guess is that both applications are attempting to use the default sound output on the computer.

I've not used SAM Broadcaster but it seems able to use multiple sound card outputs.

I suggest you set SAM to use a different sound card output to Cartwall.

Hallo zusammen

danke für ihre antwort

das ist aber blöd weil dann muss ich an meiner externen soundkarte und an meiner internen soundkarte am lappi je ein kabel drann machen und dann weis ich nicht ob ich da dann den passenden adapter dafür bekomme das ich beide am mischpult an einem kanal reingehen kann. das ist irgendwie blöd weil unter meiner externen soundkarte im lautsprecher modus will der playit cartwall keine musik abspielen vieleicht gibt es noch eine andere lösung dafür

gruss

markus krumme

Once again via Google Translate:

"Hello everybody

Thank you for your reply

But that's stupid because then I have to make a cable on my external sound card and on my internal sound card on the Lappi, and then I don't know if I can get the appropriate adapter so that I can both go in on the mixer on one channel. that's kind of stupid because under my external sound card in speaker mode, the playit cartwall doesn't want to play music, maybe there is another solution for it

greeting

markus krumme"

There are software mixer applications which let you combine audio to one physical output when the applications don't allow it.

For example https://www.vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/

However, for most applications, personally I would like playout software and a cartwall to appear on different mixer channels anyway.

I assume SAM Broadcaster currently goes to the external soundcard which has a single stereo channel output. 

My guess is that SAM Broadcaster wants exclusive access to this soundcard which is why you have the problem in the first place. 

If SAM Broadcaster is using an ASIO driver that may explain the problem as ASIO drivers want a single application connecting to a card. Good quality soundcards often want to use ASIO.

Login to post a comment