The PlayIt Software Users Facebook group provides a much faster response to questions. Please consider joining.
Start a new topic

Clocks not working [resolved]

Clocks not working please see images for my setup. I want 2hrs of love songs between 22:00 and 00:00. Its the latest version of playit live.

You have scheduled the 20th June. You scheduled the clock in the 19th and 21st but not the 20th.

Id like the clock to run same time but different days. Id like it to run Saturday Tuesday Thursday Friday

Hi Rich,

I understand that you want to run the clock on Saturday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. The log that you scheduled was on Wednesday 20th June so it does not schedule the items in your clock, which is what I expected.

You should select a date range for Thursday 21st June 22:00 to Friday 22nd June 00:00 and schedule for that time.

Thanks,

Jason

do you have to schedule the clocks every day or just a one off? how do you know if the songs are coming from the love songs folder? does that look right to you? 

thank you for your help

Hi Rich,

You schedule the clocks via the grid, and can use the repeat option to repeat these weekly etc, like you have done.

You can choose to schedule the playout log in advance, or you can switch the Log Scheduler ON on the main interface which will schedule the log on-the-fly before the start of the next hour.

This looks like it is working now. You can tell the songs are coming from the Love Songs track group because it matches the pattern you are expecting, you can see Jingles are scheduled in the correct slot and the ads are there too.

I have plans to improve this interface in the near future so it will tell you why the scheduler selected a particular track in the log.

Clock not playing jingle. For 9pm - 12am we have a love show called late night love. So I scheduled the late night love jingle to play every 4 songs. Its in a fold of its own called late night love on playit live. Yet it does not play it. It reverts to play the other jingles from the jingles folder.

Hi Rich,

Please create a new forum topic for this issue and provide as much detail as possible include screenshots to illustrate your problem.

Thanks,

Jason