If you are not happy with the gain calculated by the Loudness Analysis feature in PlayIt Live, you can reset the gain values by bulk editing the tracks.
- First, stop Loudness Analysis by going to Tools > Loudness Analysis and clicking Stop Loudness Analysis
- Go to Manage > Tracks, click the list and press CTRL+A to select all tracks.
- Click Edit to enter bulk editing mode.
- Click the checkbox beside Gain to edit the gain value, and leave the value blank
- Click Save Tracks
- Click OK on the Manage Tracks window to confirm the changes.
Note that any players that have already loaded a track will still have the old gain value applied. Either eject those tracks or wait for future tracks to load with the reset gain value.