The PlayIt Software Users Facebook group provides a much faster response to questions. Please consider joining.
Start a new topic
Answered

Add ramp/cue points in Playit live?

Hello, Is there a way to add Cuepoints to Tracks in PlayIt Live? I want to add a Ramp (the point where the Singer starts to Sing) to my Tracks. Is that possible? Thanks for any help!

Best Answer

What you have called "ramp", PlayIt Live calls "Intro" and is set by selecting a track and right click then "edit track".

This obviously has to be set manually and can be checked (once set) by clicking "test".

Answer

What you have called "ramp", PlayIt Live calls "Intro" and is set by selecting a track and right click then "edit track".

This obviously has to be set manually and can be checked (once set) by clicking "test".

1 person likes this
Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much!

One last question: Is there a way to export these, so a friend of mine can directly import them to his tracks (He uses the same files/filenames)?

You can export the track list to CSV and import them to another computer, assuming the files are in the same location. Click the CSV button under Manage > Tracks. And then to import select the CSV option after clicking Add New.

Login to post a comment