The PlayIt Software Users Facebook group provides a much faster response to questions. Please consider joining.
Start a new topic
Answered

Two hour clocks `

Can't seem to find the initial videos that ran you through this. I want to create a two hour playout clock and have done but the software doesn't seem to like it. In the Clocks schedule I have left a 2 hour gap i.e. playlist at 0800 then 1000 and every 2 hours after that. Have a fixed time hard marker at the top of the hour every two hours but for some reason it defaults to hourly playlist and missing half the scheduled clock off. Knowing me I'm probably doing something wrong ha ha. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks 

Best Answer
I've sussed it now. Ha ha and yes there are around 20000 tracks in the library. I made a two hour playlist and put it in for every hour so it was cutting off. Put it in every two hours in the scheduler and its worked

May sound silly but have you enough tracks in the clock to fill the time ? 
I recently set one up for a special event and only put half a dozen items in the clock, which ran out within 30 minutes of the 2 hour slot. For some reason I had it in my head that the clock would repeat once it reached the last item. 

Answer
I've sussed it now. Ha ha and yes there are around 20000 tracks in the library. I made a two hour playlist and put it in for every hour so it was cutting off. Put it in every two hours in the scheduler and its worked