The PlayIt Software Users Facebook group provides a much faster response to questions. Please consider joining.
Start a new topic

Time Change

Help! How do I add another hour for the time change? It looks like it added a rectangle for it but it is blank. When I try to drop anything in it, such as a song, it rejects it. It seems it’s a second 1:00am. Again, though, it’s blank! I have to be able to add an hour somehow...

Well, time change was an utter disaster. The station just went dark for an hour.

Hi Gerry,

There was an update to resolve issues related to daylight savings. I can only assume you have not picked up that update.

Jason

Jason, I just downloaded what was offered to me on the website. Does it announce updates every so often or does a user have to find them? This is a “learn as you go” thing as there is a lack of knowledge posted in one spot- like an ops manual. I am still learning, but most often I get resolution to a problem by accident. The holiday issue was truly embarrassing and it seems there was no one willing, or interested in helping.
As an example- I did my click just like the YouTube video teaches. Out of each and ever day there will be about 6 unprogrammed hours, with the other 18 all scheduled and operating just fine. It drives me mad when I do something like the expert says and it doesn’t work in the field.

Hi Gerry,

There is no announcement procedure for patch updates, as they are quite frequent. I would recommend checking the website regularly if you are interested in the latest updates.

Jason

2 people like this
It just seems something that major should be announced. Who knows- perhaps I’m the only one who had an issue? No one responded when I needed help.
Login to post a comment