The PlayIt Software Users Facebook group provides a much faster response to questions. Please consider joining.
Start a new topic

Time Change

Help! How do I add another hour for the time change? It looks like it added a rectangle for it but it is blank. When I try to drop anything in it, such as a song, it rejects it. It seems it’s a second 1:00am. Again, though, it’s blank! I have to be able to add an hour somehow...

Hi Gerry,

There is no announcement procedure for patch updates, as they are quite frequent. I would recommend checking the website regularly if you are interested in the latest updates.

Jason

2 people like this
It just seems something that major should be announced. Who knows- perhaps I’m the only one who had an issue? No one responded when I needed help.
Well, time change was an utter disaster. The station just went dark for an hour.

Hi Gerry,

There was an update to resolve issues related to daylight savings. I can only assume you have not picked up that update.

Jason

Jason, I just downloaded what was offered to me on the website. Does it announce updates every so often or does a user have to find them? This is a “learn as you go” thing as there is a lack of knowledge posted in one spot- like an ops manual. I am still learning, but most often I get resolution to a problem by accident. The holiday issue was truly embarrassing and it seems there was no one willing, or interested in helping.
As an example- I did my click just like the YouTube video teaches. Out of each and ever day there will be about 6 unprogrammed hours, with the other 18 all scheduled and operating just fine. It drives me mad when I do something like the expert says and it doesn’t work in the field.
Login to post a comment