The PlayIt Software Users Facebook group provides a much faster response to questions. Please consider joining.
Start a new topic
Answered

Force updating of track groups?

When I add or remove tracks from a track group, and then use the playout log to schedule, it won't reflect the changes in the track group and will pull the old tracks. My solution is to close the program and reopen it, but this is less than optimal.

Is there a better way to do this? Thanks in advance.

I should add that I'm using v1.10.2.1122. It's hard for me to upgrade but I could do it if it's been fixed. I didn't see it mentioned in the changelog, though.

Best Answer

Hi Rafa,

This sounds like something that is fixed in a later version as part of a general refactoring (which is why it doesn't appear in the change log). Unfortunately, I cannot support versions older than the current version (1.14, soon to be 1.15) so you will need to upgrade.

Jason

Answer

Hi Rafa,

This sounds like something that is fixed in a later version as part of a general refactoring (which is why it doesn't appear in the change log). Unfortunately, I cannot support versions older than the current version (1.14, soon to be 1.15) so you will need to upgrade.

Jason

Great, I will try it out. Thanks for the prompt response.