The PlayIt Software Users Facebook group provides a much faster response to questions. Please consider joining.
Start a new topic

No Audio

Since this was updated, I now have no audio whatsoever on my pc. I can't play any sound through PlayIt software and even using windows media player... still no sound at all. If I close PlayIt, the sound comes back to my pc. I have checked the settings and the soundcard is configured correctly. Please help.

3 people have this problem

Hi Chris/Mathias,

Please could you send me your data and logs for Cartwall using this tool so I can check your setup: http://downloads.playitsoftware.com/DiagnosticsTool/PlayItDiagnosticsTool.exe

Thanks,

Jason

Hey there,

same problem here with the PlayIt Cartwall. When I open the cartwall all sounds on the PC are off except the cartwall. When I then close the program, all other pragrams are working again as expected.
What could this be?

Hi Jason I have installed 1.12 on my pc which I had on another pc and that kills the sound on my pc too... This is really upsetting me as this playout is the best by far. Please help. Chris
Hi Jason Thanks for your reply. I have no other audio programs running. I do try and install every update you release. I can't remember if I had. 1.13 installed but I did download the beta version which is when the problem actually started. I uninstallled the program and did a fresh install but still it blocks any and all audio when PlayIt live is running. I have checked all the audio settings on PlayIt and also in my pc and they are normal... This is a weird problem I know. I love your software and I hope to continue to use it. Chris

Hi Christopher,

I have not experienced this issue myself, nor has it been reported by anyone else. I do not recall making any changes in this version to the audio routing so I am surprised you say it has happened since the upgrade. Can you confirm that you were upgrading from PlayIt Live 1.13?

Are there any other programs running that are audio based?

Jason

Login to post a comment