The PlayIt Software Users Facebook group provides a much faster response to questions. Please consider joining.
Start a new topic
Solved

Music disappears from queue

So  Im  doing  my  live  show  with  playit  nad  loving  it  I  had  to  multi  task  while  the m usic  was  playing  and  open  another  program  for my  music  and  was  about to  add  music  to  my  playlist  all  of a  sudden  in  the  middle  of  the  air  the  music  stopped and  my  whole  quee  of  music  was  gone  dead  air!

i  had to  rush to  add  enough  music  to  fnnish my  set  but  it  cost me  listeners  so im  wondering  if  this  is a  bug  or  something   in  Playit  i  dont  know

Hi Chris,

I am sorry to hear your show went off air and you lost listeners. This certainly sounds like a bug. To help me resolve me this issue, please could you send me your data and logs - you can do this by running this tool on your PlayIt Live computer:

http://downloads.playitsoftware.com/DiagnosticsTool/PlayItDiagnosticsTool.exe

Simply follow the onscreen instructions to send me your data.

Thanks,

Jason

Hi Chris,

I got your data. Please could you tell me at what time the incident happened (roughly).

Jason

Between 6 and 6 ;30 eastern time and again 11 to 1130

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your patience. I was able to reproduce the issue with the same steps that happened in your logs. I have resolved this issue and produced a new version which you can download here: http://downloads.playitsoftware.com/Live/PlayItLiveSetup_1.09.2.1048.exe

Please could you try this version and let me know if it resolves your issue. I can then release this on the main website page.

Thanks,

Jason

1 person likes this
I will tomorrow didn't get this till late thanks

I  tested  it and  no  issues  thanks  

Hi Chris

That is great to hear.

I will make this available on the main page this evening.

Jason

Hi Folks,

Just wondering if anyone is still having the issue of music disappearing from playlist or all of a sudden failing to load.

I tried the version 1.09.2.1048 but still happens.

Is anyone using windows 7 ? That's what I am using.

Login to post a comment